- Level 2 Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Coach
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- ISSA Master Trainer
- Personal Trainer Certification
- Fitness Nutrition Certification
- Exercise Therapy Certification
- Senior Fitness Certification
- Youth Fitness Certification
- Strength and Conditioning Certification
- Specialist in Fitness Nutrition
- CrossFit Football
- CrossFit Endurance Running
- CrossFit Weightlifting
- CrossFit Goal Setting
- CrossFit Kettlebell
- CrossFit Strongman
- CrossFit Judges
- CrossFit Kettlebell Advanced
- USA Powerlifting Club Coach
- USAW Level 1 Coach
- Miami Dade Police General Instructor
- Miami Dade Police Fitness Instructor
- Certified Specialist of Strength and Conditioning
- Specialist in Exercise Therapy
I am Jorge Vega, sole owner and head coach at CrossFit Fever. With over 15 years of coaching experience, ranging from youth soccer and Optimus football to fitness and CrossFit, I bring an in-depth knowledge of sport, an innate understanding of human movement and anatomy, and an uncanny ability to help my clients and athletes to reach their true fitness potential.
As a former Marine, while serving as a Marine Security Guard providing security to US Embassies around the world, I began to establish my fitness career where I obtained my personal training certification and began teaching and coaching US embassy employee’s fitness and nutrition. I currently work for Miami Dade Police Dept and am a certified MDPD Fitness Instructor.
I began CrossFit in 2007 looking to improve my strength and conditioning, specifically geared towards law enforcement. I quickly adopted the CrossFit philosophy and methodologies, and soon after attending the CrossFit Level 1 Seminar, opened up my own affiliate in late 2009.
Since CrossFit Fever opened, I have had great success in coaching kids, and young adults to CrossFit Game’s athlete and late baby boomers. I am passionate in working with anyone who has the desire and is goal driven to improve their quality of life.
Whether you are looking for nutritional advice, sport specific programming, weight loss or all three, I will have the answer you are looking for.